Project Home
Project Home
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - Install Problem on HP Proliant ML110: (5 Items)

Install Problem on HP Proliant ML110  
Hi, I tried to install QNX4 on HP Proliant ML110 Server with the Product Suite 2015 but when tried to recognize the 
hardware, the SO hang out. I tried with SATA and AHCI. I really appreciate any help and thank you in advance for the 
support.
Victor Gamboa
Re: Install Problem on HP Proliant ML110  
Hi Victor,

What hardware recognition causes the hangout? Can you post here a photo?

Respectfully,
Oleg

10 февр. 2017 г., в 2:22, Victor Gamboa <community-noreply@qnx.com> написал:

> Hi, I tried to install QNX4 on HP Proliant ML110 Server with the Product Suite 2015 but when tried to recognize the 
hardware, the SO hang out. I tried with SATA and AHCI. I really appreciate any help and thank you in advance for the 
support.
> Victor Gamboa
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> General
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post117411
> To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail general-qnx4-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com

Hi Oleg, thanks for your help. I am attaching 3 images, the last one is just before the computer resets.
I tried with Legacy Sata and AHCI with the same problem. I really appreciate any help. 
Victor.
Attachment: Image Pic3.jpg 5.08 MB Image Pic2.jpg 4.67 MB Image Pic1.jpg 6.1 MB
It works! I installed the OS on another machine, install the Proc32 from 01-11-2016, made the OS image and put the HD on
 the HP machine, and works....
Greetings Oleg.
Victor.
Hi Victor,

I'm glad to hear that you have resolved your issue.

Respectfully,
Oleg

11 февр. 2017 г., в 20:57:29, Victor Gamboa <community-noreply@qnx.com> написал:

> It works! I installed the OS on another machine, install the Proc32 from 01-11-2016, made the OS image and put the HD 
on the HP machine, and works....
> Greetings Oleg.
> Victor.
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 
> General
> http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post117418
> To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail general-qnx4-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com