Documents
Documents
Wiki
Wiki
Discussion Forums
Discussions
Project Information
Project Info
Forum Topic - libffb.so Issues on Poulsbo Board: (3 Items)

libffb.so Issues on Poulsbo Board  
Hardware: Congatec Conga-CA COM Express module (Intel Atom Z510/Intel US15W)

Trying to bring graphics up on this board using the generic X86 bsp. Started off with the OEM supplied bsp but now am 
running into the same issue.

As soon as I add the libffb.so driver to the OS, the board will no longer boot and I am left looking at a display of 
shifting colors. The crash is before anything is running on the system so I can't get any log information or debug 
information.

Have tried using io-display with both the Poulsbo graphics driver and the generic vesabios, the problem appears to be in
 the common libffb though so I'm stuck at a dead-end... Will be embarrassing to have to resort to a text-based gui!

Has anybody managed to get graphics support working on an Atom-based board?
Re: libffb.so Issues on Poulsbo Board  
Must be a driver conflict

I stripped everything I didn't need from the OS and finally got graphics started using the poulsbo driver.

Unfortunately I didn't do this systematically so I have no idea which driver or file was causing the problem
RE: libffb.so Issues on Poulsbo Board  
Ok, glad you got it going.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: September-06-12 3:29 PM
To: advanced-graphics
Subject: Re: libffb.so Issues on Poulsbo Board

Must be a driver conflict

I stripped everything I didn't need from the OS and finally got graphics started using the poulsbo driver.

Unfortunately I didn't do this systematically so I have no idea which driver or file was causing the problem

Advanced Graphics
http://community.qnx.com/sf/go/post95421
To cancel your subscription to this discussion, please e-mail advanced-graphics-unsubscribe@community.qnx.com